Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Bucking S Wedding

SILKE AND DAN
Some very dear friends of mine, Dan and Silke, were married at their home ranch in Hanna, Wyoming. It is my absolute favorite kind of wedding to photograph, a small country wedding in the middle of God's Country! I love the story that each photograph tells about their amazing day! 

The interior of their beautiful log home was decked out to the "nines" with fresh flowers, twinkle lights, food platters, drinks and other decadence!  

I just want to say that when you are the Photographer, sometimes it seems like you become also the Wedding Planner, the "People Gatherer", the Time Line Coordinator... but at this wedding, I actually helped make the flower arrangements too! I made this bouquet, believe it or not! Whew, no pressure or anything! 


Her jewelry is her mother's saffire's. Are they not stunning? 


Always my favorite part of the ceremony- the vows! 


It's the quiet moments when they don't know you are taking their photograph that always turn out the best!  


Silke with her "kids!" (They wanted to eat the flowers!) 


The Handsome Groom, Dan! 


Now you can see what I mean about being in the middle of God's Country, we couldn't have asked for better weather! It was a glorious day! 


The dog's favorite thing to do was "photo-bomb" all of the pictures, for this one, we actually got a regal pose out of Sadie! 



Ummm.... yes. these are my favorites.... need I say more?  




And these two win the prize for the most playful images of the day! LOVE!  



To many, many years of enduring, faithful and fulfilling love to the two of you, Dan and Silke! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day! One I will treasure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment